Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Nutritious Salad


If you eat one big salad a day like the one you see above, your chance of getting cancer is greatly diminished.  The more greens and variety of vegetables you can put in the the better.


1 head of romaine lettuce

1 head of purple kale

1 bunch of dandelion greens

1 large head of broccoli

1/2 head of green cabbage

1 head of radicchio

4 large carrots

1 bunch of arugula

Every night my whole family has a large salad.  We put Roasted Chicken, avocado, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and my homemade Salad Dressing on top of it.  Everything I buy is organic, just the way God made it. 

I don't believe all the pesticides and chemicals they put on our food is healthy for us.  I believe they contribute to the astonishing rise in cancer. 

Therefore, I encourage you to take the time to make big salads and put yummy stuff on top of it so your family will enjoy eating them.  Yes, it does take time but your health is so worth it. 

Losing your health is not fun...I know.  Life is a lot more fun feeling well so take the time to feed your family healthy.  They may even thank you for it someday!

Take 15 minutes to watch this incredible video of a woman who healed herself of MS by eating several salads like this a day.  It is amazing!

This is how I store them. These bags keep them fresh for up to ten days! You can use the bags over and over again.